I just wanted to take a minute and let you know that I'm thinking of my sister and her boys tonight. Tomorrow morning she goes into the hospital bright and early so that she can be induced and have baby #3. I'm only calling him that because he doesn't have a name yet. Regardless, I hope she knows just how much I love her and her boys and that I'd do anything I could for them. Here's to you, sister! I love you!!! Good luck and I'll see ya tomorrow. :)
Thursday, December 11, 2008
My Sister!!!!
I just wanted to take a minute and let you know that I'm thinking of my sister and her boys tonight. Tomorrow morning she goes into the hospital bright and early so that she can be induced and have baby #3. I'm only calling him that because he doesn't have a name yet. Regardless, I hope she knows just how much I love her and her boys and that I'd do anything I could for them. Here's to you, sister! I love you!!! Good luck and I'll see ya tomorrow. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment